The Ministry of Public Works provides a variety of communication means that enable communication between the Ministry and the public. Among them are the following:
The Ministry of Public Works provides citizens, residents, and private sector with a variety of e-services which aim to save time and effort. Following is a list of those e-services:
- Works Emergency System
- Geographic Explorer
- E-Payment for Tests and Services of the Government Center for Testing
- Obtaining Document Purchasing Receipt (practice/bid)
- Citizen Service
- Request for Triple and Quadruple Water Treatment
- Supplier Registration and Qualification
- Information Bank System for Approved Material
- Factory and Sub-Contractor System
Yes, the Portal supports e-payment for more than 300 services and tests. For more information, please visit the E-Payment page.
Moreover, information security is ensured through SSL Certificate, which helps the client/user safely browse and exchange information and perform e-payment.